Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wonderful opportunity -- Great cause -- A success


Yesterday culminated my work with PBTF this year in honor of Julian Avery. I rode more than 5,000 miles this summer on my BMW motorcycles and raised more than $3,000 for their efforts.
One of the most exciting things I have done on a motorcycle took place yesterday. Along with many others we had the opportunity to ride a lap on the Indy Motorspeedway's new Moto GP course just after the last racers left the track. It was unique opportunity and one I should not forget. I will post some pictures and video at a later date.
Thank you to everyone who donated money to PBTF via my "Ride Brain Ride" campaign....you made a difference!
Please follow my other fundraising efforts at www.brainsflight.com My life's goal is to raise more than $1 million for cancer and brain tumor research.
All the best,
Brian "Brain" Kissinger

1 comment:

bethp said...

Hi Brian!

Congrats on your fundraising success from us at Firstgiving!